After you’ve created an AVD, the next step is to start a new Android project in Eclipse.
- From Eclipse, select Select File -> New -> Other…
- Click on Android Project and click Next.
- Fill in the project details with the following values:
- Project name: HelloAndroid
- Application name: Hello, Android
- Package name: com.test.helloandroid (or your own private namespace)
- Run the ApplicationThe Eclipse plug-in makes it easy to run your applications:
Or Right click on project from project explorer and goRun as ->Android ApplicationYeah, you will see a black screen at your AVD with Your application name and a “Hello …..” text.Enjoy android.
- Select Run > Run.